Monday, November 23, 2009

News of Katie

Katie Milligan's cut was an accident, Greg Bird tells appeal
KATIE Milligan was high on prescription drugs, drunk and enraged about the pressures of being a footballer's WAG when she lunged at former NRL star Greg Bird with a glass during an argument.

After slashing a photo, screaming, scratching, throwing flowers, trying to punch Bird - and even calling an ex-boyfriend - she picked up a glass and threw the water over her boyfriend.

"Then I just lunged for him and started doing what I did before, punching and scratching and I had the glass in my hand and then the next thing is I was on the ground and there was blood everywhere," she told an appeal where Bird is fighting an eight month jail sentence for reckless wounding.

="font-weight:bold;">


No comments:

Post a Comment